Doc Johnson does not answer any question re phthalates

Ask The Dildologists

Doc Johnson does not answer any question re phthalates

Postby dildofan » 13 Sep 2013 11:11

My question is:
Does anybody know the difference between "non phthalate" (NP) and "phthalate free" (PF) on Doc Johnson's web site?

I have become very suspicious after Dildology discovered that the James Deen dildo by Doc Johnson, which according to their web page is "non phthalate", does indeed consist of phthalates.

Being confused what the difference between NP and FR was, I e-mailed them and did not get a response. Altogether I have e-mailed the customer support several times (using the form on the website and sending e-mails manually. No response.
dildofan

Re: Doc Johnson does not answer any question re phthalates

Postby tickletrunk » 23 Oct 2013 13:27

I have been retailing sex toys since 2003. Doc Johnson has never responded to any of my questions about what their toys are made of. I have made it a policy not to sell toys from companies that will not verify what their toys are made of (that's not the only requirement as we also double-check that - but it is one requirement). I would be very concerned about the contents of the toys when there is no easily understandable material listed (ie. 100% silicone) and the company will not provide further information.
tickletrunk

Return to Questions